Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: cheese and bacon balls are neat

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really not that bad.

    I can count on you to vote for me when the time comes though, can't I? you'd register an extra name or three to get me in the position of mod, because you know how much that would mean to me, wouldn't you?

    EVen if I did open "offensive" posts I'd still be better than some of the mods there now. hehe I got that "things I do not tolerate" post unpinned [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please. I do enough for you. I tired to start a petition to get the users online box back just so I could see when you're online. And then I thought about that cd you wanted when I was looking in the cd store today. I was thinking I could buy it and send it to ya, but I have no money. I forgot I have to give all money I get to my friend Amanda for that dress she's getting me for the wedding. But yeah, maybe I'll vote for you. We'll see.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they took the users online thing off because it made the board chug way too much. That sucks, but what can you do? I miss the search feature, cos then I can find old posts that have been replied to, but that is gone for the same reason.

    I posted at the primus board and asked if teh DVD was coming out in Australia. I got some person offering to work something out. I don't want to mail with strangers. no I feel all rude and junk if I don't reply.

    I don't know if the DVD would work because of region coding.

    If I were a moderator at that board, there would be benefit for the both of us.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, then, tell the person that you don't think the coding will work and to forget about it.

    How would you being mod benefit me?

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you would have direct acces to a top line moderator.

    you get preference over the other infidels taht I have to babysit there.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But I don't talk to any mods there now, so I don't need "top access" to one. And I don't need preference over the others that you babysit because I don't do anything bad there, plus, I thought I already had preference over others. Hmmm?

    You're going to have to do better if you want me to vote for you. If this were real politics, I'd ask for sexual favours. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever it takes.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Say Paul is good at bass and Benji isn't fat.

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry. I can't do that.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right. That was cruel. I guess it's just back to sexual favours then.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •